Waha … Feel so goddamn sian …Tired oso … and bloody pissed off Ya firstly I got new phone …See I do not say that with joy … Overwelmed with sianness … haishh …SIAN SIAN SIAN …Do not blame mie if I tok crap …I have a sony ericcson W801i and I am SIan I am sian of all goddamn thing … Ahh … what is happening … Ok must control maiself … I ytd open up mai ang baos in dhe morning …Wa damn shuang la … I got 400 over $$$ …Woohoo … dhen suddenly mai dad ask …Wanna buy new phone with this money …I was lk … Omg … this is god sent …Waha dhen I was lk Woo ! Yes Yes Yes ! …Ya so went AMK hub tuhh buy walao Holding dhe new phone is lk damn shuang larh …<> …This morning ah … hardly sleep …Woke up at lk 4. 30 ? … lols …SO try doing mai dhe art …Ask ppl for thing abt art …I was lk shocked …Aqilah actually replied nia …At 4.30 in dhe morning … lols … so yeah …Beginning tuhh be sian again …Went tuhh sch earlier … First was lk sci …I almost failed nia …23/40 So mai register was 23 So lk everbody laughed …Dhen everybody kena scolded … Lols … I have dhe power …Chi really sian …Sian until …I begin tuhh have mai old habitOf doodling …Wahahaha … Ya drawing stickman on chi txtbk …Recess walao almost tu xue ( vomit blood )That xian long hor …Can make ppl laugh until choke on their food …He really say a lot of crap la …So added with pooven …I almost choke on mai noodles … SO eng we were supposed tuhh readBut chris say wait in class …In dhe end Mrs yeo only let us do correctionsAnd tell us our marks …I got lk C6 …Borderline nia … Omg I’m gonna lk fail Art gd thing I didn’t die …Ns art lesson overall …I managed tuhh approve … yes ! …Ok Maths I fail many stuff …Lk mai maths test 2 …After sch … Eating Lunch …Xian Long came again …Once again I wanna tu xue …Ya so went home damn sians …And tired …Jump on dhe bed slowly slp liao …Feeling sian after that …Thinking of all mai HW …Dhe stress … Dhe stress !!!I haven’t do mai chi and sci and art…Wahh …

0 comments: