Hi I'm Hooked On Granado Espada ( You got see the advertisement ? ) Its really nice the graphics are WOW ...
Whats more its like ehem FREE ...

Ya so today I went to school to do History project ... I was The only one who was doing ah ( Granado Espada-ing ) ... The rest say they go home and do ... Brandon was sleeping ... Stupid Willy was talking abt RUNESCAPE
hehehs after that went home to play ... Bleahx actually I'm not allowed to play but hu cares ...

Last Wednesday : Had lit lesson with Trixie ... She talked all about her son lols ... We were suppose to have lesson with 1/5 but ... In the end never loh ... After that go ZX house ... Play Habbo Hotel lols we were being Ultra Racist we created black characters and brown characters muhahah and giving fake e-mail acc ...

I' m going sunway lagoon with my cousins next week woohoo ... Love it ...

0 comments: