Ok the exams are almost finished. Most of them were ... hard . Screwed like 3 of them upside down. lol

Chinese was ... ok . Probably one of the easiest . I wrote about my dad , and it was niiice. :)

Then History I studied like hell, But I messed up Section C and didn't do one question . And then I was damn shocked . But then Mr Esfan came and then I cheered up . lols !

English compre . Quite easy and summary was ok . Justin thought he lost a lot of marks then he ultra freaked out that he will stay back . Had to console him or something .

Science . So many people screwed this paper like crap . Section A was fine . I thought I was good and then I saw Section B . Then had very little time do Section C . So I screwed everything. :p

Maths . I was calm . quite easy bt some is hard . and I didn't do the hard ones . thats like 10 marks gone . Bt I nt shocked or anything . Then can say we already relax liao .

I have 3 more papers left . 2 more for brandon and the rest . Chinese , Drama and Home Econs.
Drama can't study . Home Econs is easy . Chinese just need do some exercises . So to relax we went to brandons house to watch movie . I mean after the exams , wow ! Crazy slack . 3 more days to go :) Gd luck for EOYS !!

0 comments: