The Moment of Truth

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy Singapore Idol and how it plays with people's feelings so well. I remember how one of the girls thought she was gonna be accepted into the final 12 and she had this big grin on her face. Then Gurmit asks one of the lousy contestants to stand up next to her and all of a sudden her face is so damn grim. LOL. that was classic.

There seems to be quite a lot of homework this holiday. Comparable to the June Holidays. But at least we had 4 times the amount of time to complete them and half the number of holiday lessons and tuition. In fact I still have my Social Studies/Geography Practice Paper/Higher Chinese/Physics and Chem left to complete. Basically 1/2 of the total homework. I'm really starting to hate this thing called Stress and Pressure.

and NO ONE can own me in Halo. I repeat . NO ONE . so don't bother tagging about the contrary because I've recently activated a application on my tagbaord. Its called ... Nicholas-is-the-Master-Cheif-without-his-helmet app.

(Stop reading my blog. Do your homework man)

0 comments: