Monday , had Napfa results . Just glad I didn't ehem fail ... We were kinda teasing Zhi Xiang about getting so close to an A ... So naturally he became very pissed off ... then he started saying I was ... weak lah ... than I got pissed off this time ( beacuse I am not ! ) ... Then we shouted at each other and I stormed out of the classroom ...

The next day , didn't really talk to him . On Wednesday , we had NCC . Our sgt Steven took our platoon for drills , he is a great guy man ! His Physical Training very fun ... Then after that Justin persuaded me and Zhi Xiang to shake hands lah , then we went home . ( Yay ! )

On thursday , after school Me , Zhi Xiang and Justin stayed back for personal training . We did jumping jacks , duck walks , push ups , hore stance , frog jumps and many other forms of training . By the time we reached home , we were all sweaty and dirty XDD !!!

Friday , during NCC we learnt about Individual Field Craft ( I.F.C ) , for example the parts of a gun and how to shoot a gun properly . After NCC , I stayed back with Justin and Zhi Xiang for the girl guides campfire . It was ' pretty ' nice , lols . After that went to AMK hub eat Macdonalds before going home with Justin . It was about 10 pm already, walking back was like really scary .

0 comments: