So Monday the guys went to watch Harry Potter ... I can't join them cus got tuition ... Wednesday was pretty fun ... Went to ZX house for Music project ... The NCC seniors had napfa ...

Friday was Racial Harmony Day ... Then got talentime ... and 1/3 set up our own stall Yay !! Except that Jing Fang poured orange juice all over my pants :p ...

Then after that went for 2.4 ... I want to thank Xian Long for giving me valuable advice ... Thnx so much man I would have failed ... " You stop , you die " hahas ... Thats like motivating me all the way ... And I ran 7 rounds lah instead of 6 ...

I went for this workshop on personal development this weekend ... It was so fun and inspiring ... they taught us that the 1 thing people are most scared of doing in public is ... Dancing ! ...
So we ... danced ! It was cool , had the lights and stuff and you feel absolutely great ...

Then we had the VISUALIZATION ... there was this australian lecturer , closed our eyes , and start to imagine what would happen to your future ... Ya it was so cool , people were crying and tears of joy ... Its just so great a feeling ... by the way the workshop is called " Empower U "

Life changing experience ...

0 comments: