I feel so screwed . lols had a fun , but super duper TIRING ncc day camp . On thursday, we walked to Bishan Park ( from SCHOOL leh ! ) early in the morning for orientation. Running here and there like mad . We had to find the clues given to us on the map. Bt it was fun . Then we walked back . Some people vomited . We were back by 12 and cooked maggie mee at the area behing home cons room . Had IFC , learning how to handle guns and crawl and other stuff.

On Friday , we started with morning PT. lols it was damn slack . Then we played dog and bone with the sec 3s and 2s. There were people who were Just PRO . Like Martin . lol then I fell and tumbled cus vivegan crashed into me. my whole body is like covered in bruises. ( sprained my hand ) Bt I still managed to catch the CSM lols . We had IFC test and talked cock . Went home finally at 6 pm .

Overall It was really really tiring . Its also damn hard to do anything when my body is covered with cuts and bruises. Ouch .

0 comments: