Friday was like one of the best days ever . Went down in the morning for Mass Workout . Fun ! We ate bananas . haha . Then Xiu Ming had stomachache after that . Then we had the celebrations . There was 3/1 with their amazing and creative song , and 5/1 with their funny and cool plays and the slideshow . Went with Kuan Ting and Kai Xian and Mellisa back to HGPS after that .

When we reached HGPS ,met up with Tony , Ignatius, Calvin , Deon , Ian and Aaron they all .
We played frisbee for awhile . Then we went around giving out the gifts . Chatted with the teachers for awhile . We went out of the school , to the ma ma shop to buy instant noodles , then we chat and joked at the void deck there .With Ian making up fat jokes abt Tony . So cool lah , to be hanging out once again .Then we went back to school to play Frisbee . Hui Jie came , and of course we played table tennis in the hall ! Played some cards at the canteen and the security chased us out . Went to Hougang point after that .

Then the most random thing happened . I had no money buy drink . So I was staring at Deon and Tony drinking root beer . Then this old aunty tapped my back . She hand me a 2 dollar note , and tell me in Chinese take this two dollars go buy a drink , then she smiled and walked away . Then my friends all stare at me and cannot say anything . Then I thought maybe it was a counterfeit note or smthing . So we all checked , check and check somemore. Nth wrong . So I bought myself a bottle of chrysanthemum tea ! I am so lucky . Hahas . Then they went home after that . and I took bus home .
Went to Justin house to play cards and watch TV .

0 comments: