Ok . My blogger has like gone terribly wrong . I can’t post anything . So I have to ask someone to help me post . Ok so …

Monday was like . Terrifying . So English lesson , Mrs Yeo let us play scrabble . Then as I was about to take my chair . Pooven made a joke about smthing like my shirt was not tucked in or smthing . Then everyone started lauging lah . Then I gt real pissed lor . So I slam the chair . And Mrs Yeo was like so angry ! Then she scolded the whole class . Then she talked to me , Justin ( who also slam his chair b4 ) and Pooven . Then went for Art . It was fun . So I was like happy once again ! Hahas

Wednesday played captions ball Boys VS Girls . I didn’t really participate . Cus Hui Ling keep calling me a girl . The girls were sort of , passing to me . Then the rest of the P.e lesson felt damn pissed . Justin tripped and he hurt his wrist damn bad. Had a fun science lesson . Then geog got my marks B3 quite good . Willy got like 90 plus . And Casmelin also got A1 . Gratz J . Then people started crying . Xiu Ming kena F9 he also not that sad . He pro nia .

Had NCC . Did like 60 over pumping b4 that . PT was like really fun cus I could actually keep up the speed and run with the front few . Its like a great achievement . Then did pumping postion and stuff . It was really really fun .

Funny thing happened : My SGT . Yue Rong was trying to support Xiu Ming at the pull up bar . Then Xiu Ming dropped onto Yue Rong’s knee . Then yue rong was like screaming in pain . LOL !
I was in pumping position and I laughed like crazy .

After NCC , played cards with Deepak and other NCC guys . A St . John gal wanted to throw water onto my sgt Steven . But it hit Zhi Xiang instead . So Zhi Xiang was all wet .Drenched , I would say . He like … Erupted . He go shout at the gal , “ EH ! U THROW WATER CAN THROW PROPERLY ANOT !?” . The whole canteen was silent after that . Lols Justin say ZX damn cool .

Had home econs with casmelin on Thurs . It was fun and tiring . Stirred the cheese mixture until turned to white . Compete with Xian Long and Willy . And my shoulder was aching . Then poured everything inside and added raisins and coloured rice . I lent everyone J . Then baked . The outcome was pretty bad , it looked disfigured a bit . But it tastes like heaven ! lols , thanks casmelin … and Jing Fang please delete that video . J

Will continue abt ACES and Teachers Day in another post . So enjoy .

English, 66 = B3
Higher Chinese, 50 = C6
Mathematics, 63 = B4
Science, 73 = A2
Geography, 67 = B3
History, 82 = A1
Drama, 66 = B3
Home Econs, 87 = A1
Visual Arts, 74 = A2 L1B5 = 12 points J

0 comments: