This week was like ... emotional ? haha ...


Monday - Drama lessons are pretty fun , Then after school we had NAPFA tests . First was situps , did 66 sit ups . ( Xian Long was boasting 70 sit ups ) Then standing broad jump , I must say I improved . Last year almost fail , this year is about 175 - 178 cm . Hmm other than that i did 36 pull ups . Then I got a bronze . I want to get gold next year . And beat Xian Long !



Tuesday - had history test . Pretty easy . After school , Brandon's Ah gong fetch us back to his house. His house is so cool ! A 2 - storey condominium apartment ! And he lives at the top floor ! Took some pictures , We can actually see half of Singapore at his balcony .



Wednesday - P.E ! played captions ball , lovel bullies me ! Then after school no NCC so watched The Simpsons Movie with Xiu Ming , brandon and zhi xiang . We were practically crying after we laugh too much . Zhi Xiang even choked on his food ! Its seriously damn hilarious lah .



Thursday - today had Home econs ! It was so fun , cooking is so fun . And I want to thank casmelin for coming despite having a fever . Damn grateful , if not I no partner . Thanks very much . Cleaning and Baking . Made pizza toast and iced lemon tea . Very Delicious ! watched simpsons with justin and shing yi again . They wanted me to go with them .not so funny after watching again . I was like kinda pissed with Justin cause he flirts so much . Then I ignored him for the rest of the day .



Friday - SO exciting , sad , emotional and painful ! haha , Morning we played a prank on Justin .
zhi xiang and I were talking behind Justin's back . Like there was a big secret . Then he pissed off cause we don't want to tell him about it . Then we laughed and sayed just a joke . He was like ultra ultra pissed . Then I don't know how cheer him up , then I go do a petition during Eng lessons . Asking for forgiveness , lols . Got pretty much signatures then give him . Eventually , i told him the truth that I feel he flirts too much and its very annoying . Then kinda ok liao .



NCC , first part I was tiimer . It was kinda cool , except that I screw up sometimes . I can say like " Part A 1 , 2 ,3 ! " or " Down " and Everyone would do one pushup . Very cool ! I kinda pushed up too much and i have a giant blister now . Ouch !

0 comments: