Hi its my 100 post and I would like to dedicate it to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !

hahas , so cool . Monday i had my maths and chinese test . And I didnt finish my maths test . God ! , so sad lah but many people also liddat . Then tuesday. had Science test , very easy . Except that Justin did'nt come . He was very very very sick .

Wednesday was FUN ! and traumatic . Went to school for celebrations . Talentime had this very ' ehem ' girl . Like very ' bu yao lian ' ( don't want face ?! lols ) . After that went to AMK hub to watch ' Rush hour 3 ' with Justin , xiu ming , zhi xiang and pooven . Then we went to arcade . I put my bag under the chair , then the security officer saw it lah . Then I got scolded by him . Very scared he will like call my parents or something .

" So irresponsible ! what if someone comes by and steal it ?! "

lols , ya then we played stupid games until 3 pm then go watch , very funny . But simpsons was funnier I think . Then after that went to Zhi Xiang house to watch TV . When I went home with Justin , i saw Martin and Randy lah . My primary school friends lols ! and Randy is still as stupid as ever . So it was a very fun day .

0 comments: