Ehem this blog was dead for dunno how long alr :p . This holiday , every week have to go back to school for NCC on Monday and Friday. Other than that I play Xbox for next 3 days . Bleah .
How boring is my life .

I want to go out bt Justin is all emo and stuff . " What if i die of a terminal disease huh ? " ...
" What is the meaning of life huh ? " ... " I think I have fever " ... bla bla BLAH . Xiu Ming went to malaysia till like 17 december.

Other than that , holiday is quite ok lah . Theres ' The Noose' lols that crazy show every sunday night 10pm . Makes fun of e news . Get to slack like crazy all day . And hell my Xbox game rocks! I found a nice video of it . It quite violent and there are some bloody parts . So dun watch if you dun like those bloody scenes . Actually its nt THAT violent so check it out " Assassin's Creed "


0 comments: