Hey , I'm back from my trip to KL . Argh missed like 3 days of Shou Zu 2 , Huang Jin Lu and E Witch Youxi ! Spent 3 days there shopping and shopping and shopping . For New Year's clothes and stuff . Bought like a lot of nice clothes and shoes. It really gets boring and all the walking is also so damn tiring . But there was good food !

Hahas , cus actually my Uncle is a like a quite famous gourmet and feng shui master. He knows like all the good food in Malaysia . Ya so he brought us around KL to eat good food everyday . The food is really really really delicious . There was chicken chop , char siew rice , pork ribs and e grouppa porridge or smth .

I wanted to go to the KL twin towers bt there was no tickets . Apparently ... some of those workers , many of them like to bring bring their sleeping bags and sleep there until the next day and buy all the tickets b4 any of us have a chance to buy . Bleah :p

And I found the English version of the Death Note comics for after so damn long lah. Everywhere in Singapore is the chinese version . So I bought like the whole series with my own money ... Book 1 - 12 yay! :) . Gonna read it soon . Also bought a new pair of e leather sandals.

On Monday morning gonna go back to Malaysia , Cameron Highland with my cousins over there until Friday . Which is like 28th or 29th December . Spending Christmas over there also . Its like very depressing lah. Enjoy whats left of your holidays lol :)

0 comments: