Today Mr Foo spammed all the Geog HW at us . Bt he still rocks man . Others like Mr Khoo . His lessons can be quite interesting lah , bt he's still as gay as ever . Its really DE-Pressing ... There was the Maths Mental Quiz . So Damn fast I was all " Wtf ?! " . And that ANNOYING sound that you hear whenever the next question comes up .

Mr Chan became pissed with us the other day cus we were not listening and stormed off . Felt bad after that . But he still made up some fun quizzes about Science . how great is he ? Also Ms Cheong didn't come for half the week . I realised her fav number is 23 . So she will always volunteer " Bian Hao Er Shi ... San ! " ( No. 23 ) . Which is me .

History was BORING . MR Low is a extremely weird , but interesting guy . Interesting in the way that he shakes his finger like an Indian . LOL . Also had Coversational Malay . Its quite cool lor . Nama Saya DH Omar Khalid . haha . XM really excels in weird areas like this .

Finally met my Juniors ! Seriously ah , they are all really small and fat . Miniature Xiu Mings sia . Only got a few normal looking , got one called Justin Ng . ( Hope to train him! ) I sort of have good relationships with some of them . Hope I dun die trying to teach them .

Speaking about NCC. These few days Omar and some others always kah jiao me about doing push ups . They say when I do pumping I got no kick sia . What i mean is like last time we had slack PT with only like 15 pumping per shot . I find it ... not as shiok as like 50 pumping . I dun want to be action or anything lah . I just like doing them . I finally did more pumping than Justin and he tells me he gonna try doing 100 knuckle pumping ... So far we only up to 30-50 .

so going to do Geography le .

0 comments: