Wah this week not much HW . Bt quite alot of tuition Hw . Chao Sian ... Bt the great thing is I got my lance corporal rank in NCC , along with all the other guys . WOohoo ! haha . And we'll be meeting our juniors in a few days time . :)

Friday NCC was quite shuang actually . Now one shot 40-50 pumping le . Did over 200 in total for that day . Then had PT , with even more pumping . Then so sweaty bt v. shuang lor . After that , we got our ranks during bersurai . So happy !

Went to Macs with omar , shing yi and justin . ( thnx Ryan for blan jah-ing me for the meal!) Justin was so damn emo. Cus of ________ ... I tell u , if u sit in the same room with him for more than half an hour . U will feel like ripping off ur leg so that u can have something to throw at him lor . wah then had to go home with him , then she finally called . Dao-ed me ...

The next day he actually cut his hair and got his ego back ... V. big ego . dun want say anymore.

Today had Tennis . Wah I laughed until stomach pain . there are some like p4 p5 kids in my class lor . Then after it rained today , there were like many birds flying around above lah. then this dumb kid thought that all the birds were going to shit on him . Then he screamed and ran to toilet . Wah I laugh until cannot take it . Also when u see those kids play right , you will also laugh one .

Well tmr back to school . :)

0 comments: