YO. wanted to post as today was v. interesting and bloody funny.
then my phone got spoilt by water so I'm using my dad's old phone.
Which makes ringtone sounds even when its on silent mode.
CE was fun. We watched some Japanese power ranger crap on youtube.
Which made XM and I laugh damn bloody hard. Post it later.
So right after school, XM Pooven Justin and I went to e library to study.

Before that while Wai Xiong was eating,
XM did something stupid and scared the shit out of him.
Then he spilled his whole drink on his shirt. and chased xm arnd.
Which made us laugh like mad. LOL
Had lunch at KFC and went to AMK library to read comics and stuff.

we were discussing abt funny shit that teachers do like Mrs Kumar and computers.
talking abit louder than the typical in the library.
then halfway, some chinese scholar guy frm our sch walks up to the table and says
" Can u all shut up ? " in this really screwed tone and walks back.
I was half LOL and WTF. Justin and XM were abit erm f-ed up la.
and scolding all the chinese asshole crap.
We could still hear him whispering " stupid dumb bastards".
Then we did our work abit quietly until we went.
On the way home we made stupid chinese jokes.
so ya it was quite a fun day.

Found this really ns place in a park near my hse.
Its a workout station with pullup bars and stuff.
At night its quite deserted so recently I like to go there to think abt stuff and exercise.
You know, abt how everyone is in a relationship and stuff.
Then I can just vent everything on exercise :)

0 comments: