Yo. Just thought that I would log in to Wish Everyone a Happy 080808 !
Couldn't post cus b4 exams needed to mug, Which by the way I did quite gd.
and after exams need spam LAN and DotA.

Today was fun, especially e concert.
Was supposed to fall in for school NDP at 6.40. Bt I woke up at like 6.15 so had to rush.
The parade was gd since no one screwed up,
Bt still felt that we wasted traning for rehearsals, especially giving up Teacher's Day PDS!
Begum!
Felt better after everyone started cheering.

Went back to 2/2 to change back to National Day clothes
Then realised that morning in a rush I forgot to bring school shoes
This unlucky crap always happens to me.
I tried to borrow Christopher's boots since they were normal shoes bt it looked stupid like shit.
Kena ridiculed by Kang Rui they all daammn sian. (Jealous my 8 pack then say! haha)

Then followed by IPP. Which was fun.
Then Ms Ng made us sit in a circle and erm bond? lol.
Did some "bonding", then we did our own things.
Suaning Justin abt his horrible Geog poem.

Recess I changed back to my no.4 cus I couldn't take the shoe jokes
And the insides of the boots were killing my feet, one toe at a time.
Saw Han Ping attempt to do 39 pull ups ?! WOW.
He wanted to do a sum of 3 of his friends total.
So they each did 13. and Han Ping did until like 20 cus they made him laugh too hard.
He can do much more than that lah, godly DSM.
Aiming for his standard in the future.

Followed by NDP concert.
Mr Khoo had to sing the NDP theme song .
And he can SING! He's seriously not bad.
Glenn actually drew some " Marry Me Mr Khoo " board and gave it to him LOL
Jerome followed their crazy stunt.

After NDP immediately went with Deepak and the gang to LAN.
Alot of people were going and hardly had any seats.
Played with Deepak, Pooven, KR, Jerome, Omar, XM and Chin.
Played like 3 games within 2 hrs. The server crashed then we snapped out of addiction.

Went to KFC cus XM was starving.
he didn't have food for the past 5 mins apparently.
LOL JKJK.
Went home with Omar and XM.
Found this on Damian's blog and just thought that I would post it .
NCC !!! Thats me beside Damian and Omar.

0 comments: