NAPFA 5 items today.
After lunch took a taxi to Hougang Mall for dental appointment.
New braces colour :) yay.
Got back in time for Napfa.
First was shuttle run.
10.2secs baby = A :)
then we went for inclined ... find normal chin-up wayy more fun than inclined.
50 in 30 secs baby. Thats like more than twice the A mark.

Jerome was also 50. ( trying to suan me? )
Then Deepak did 51 ( Looked at him : "hell is filled ... with people like you " )
Zhou Yang was like beside our class and he did like ... 67 ? ... Godlike .

Next was Sit-ups.
Seventy-Five. Beat my last year record ... and also ... erm everyone.
Actually without Xiu Ming laughing its only arnd 69-70.
Go arnd suaning deepak and people :p, Omar went mad.

Broad jump , typical average scores.
180/190/202 -> B.
Xian Long and Brandon jumped like siao.

Sit and Reach, quite boring.
42 -> A.

Quite satisfied at first cus I thought that finally after all these years I got my NAPFA GOLD.
Then omar told me my 2.4 was 14.00 ?
Such a SIAN moment lah. Train so hard already.
2.4 ( D ) + Inclined ( A ) + Sit-up ( A ) + Broad Jump ( B ) + Sit and Reach ( A ) = 21/ SILVER
So eventually its still a SILVER.

0 comments: