Yo! Today was ultra fun .


Cus we celebrated the one and only OMAR KHALID'S BIRTHDAY !!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KHALID


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...













yo OMAR. thanks for being a good friend and everything. Appreciate everything. Wishing you a happy birthday and hoping that we can stay BFF .

Its was also racial harmony day. Ironic? lol anyway went to borders on Sat to get Omar's present. Then early morning wanted to give him bt I went to the toilet for awhile and XM passed him the present. I was giving him the wtf stare. Anyway hope you like the present.

Today was ultra slack as well. Justin and I almost talked thorughout all the lessons. It was also our group literature presentation today. It was seriously screwed can. Some of the slides were missing or no words. Must have saved the first draft or something. Damn sian luckily me and justin remember some things.

Immediately after school, the normal NCC gang chiong-ed to get The Dark Knight tickets. Went to LAN for lunch and played one game. I felt that it was one of the most fun DotA games I ever played. Me,Omar,Ryan and XM vs Deepak and Jerome. Although my team was all under-level we gang-banged both of them and we were all screaming for joy like " WOOO! NICE ONE ! " and laughing so hard and high-fiving all around the place. You could feel the spirit lah and it made me feel damn good.

We choing-ed back to AMK hub for our 3.30 show. the movie was quite cool. and I find the joker's story like seriously sincerely sad. Batman is as cool as ever. Ya, so after the movie I keep suan-ing Jerome cus he damn resemble the Joker. The laughter and face. Then he did his normal faggot Joker thing lol all on the way home.

0 comments: