Crap muscle aches. Had 2.4 on Monday. I felt it was good, my record timing ( 11.40 ) . Cept that almost everyone was complaining that the gantry was screwed. Didnt really care as long as I get my GOLD. Went home with Jerome. Then that night ge kiang exercise some more. Next day kena severe ab and arm aches. On that topic, I finally managed a few one-handed pushups ! Ryan and I made this bet on who could do more within a period of time. Train damn hard during weekend until a manage some. Record is 7 now. And I won the bet :). now just have to win him in arm wrestling. Exercising every night and waking up with aches.

DotA addiction. Its creeping into my brain. Deepak and Omar are already addicted. They have been asking us to go LAN almost everyday. I went like 2 of the 3 days. Even before 2.4 run they wanted to play fore 1 hr ... Its fun lah bt I feel I'm getting too addicted. Urge to play every night. And it costs alot. I have a $6 left for the rest of the week.

0 comments: