Yo! hahas a big thnks to everyone and all my ncc bros for their ultra-suan birthday wishes.
so THANK YOU you suaning bastards :D
E presents section! haha. actually didnt recieve much frm my relatives, just ang baos.
Got a xbox game from my cousins. and a star wars model frm my sis :)

supposed to be an imperial starship.


My favourite! hahas. from this angle nt v. nice bt its cool nontheless.
these few days have nth much to do cus my xbox has problems.
which is painful cus I have 3 new imba games and I can't even play them.
So I learn songs.
So far theres Qing Tian,
solo for Seize The Day bt nt really perfect,
and wake me up when september ends. :)

went to omar's hse after HE for tabitha's farewell party.
and his bros are like ultra cute lol .
we got like friggin drenched in the rain and we still ran. bt it was really fun.
well erm went to my younger brother's kindergarden again for his birthday



and thats my bro in the center :)
I bought him a like a plush toy dog which i felt was a bloody rip-off frm minitoons .

Once agian thnks all. :)









0 comments: