Yo! So today was really the last day of school .
Last day with 2/3 as well . So I'm just gonna dedicate a few lines.
Had some great times spent with friends in that class at the corner :D
did many wonderful things as a class and we bond even stronger in each event
and always owning all with e highest msg :p ... haha
So dedicated to the best class ever and will still be for a friggin long time ...
Thanks 2/3 '08 :)

Some people gonna thnk as well.
My class buds - Haha you all made me laugh the hardest. Ever. Had lotsa funny and f*ed up times with u all . Dun know whether we will be in the same class still next yr bt I will always rmb you guys.

NCC Bros - You all (nic)s! Had the best times with you all (jerome)s and we must continue to be that way till god knows when. :D btw whens the next LAN meeting :p

Teachers - Thnks all for guiding us all this while. LOL and thnks to ms ng for being a good form tr and making us LAUGH. so god damn funny. and helping us escape level checks :p

Oh. almost forgot. To all that I suan constantly. two words. Good times :D
haha just thnks for tolerating me all this while. and making me laugh. Hard. :)

0 comments: