Lalala to sum up ... This week was entirely afternoon lessons filled.
On a good note! Found many interesting stuff across the week.

First of all, would like to promote my newly proclaimed favourite website http://www.ign.com/. I knew about it pretty long ago but only recently realised it has a lot of features I'm interested in. Game reviews, movies like X-Men Origins and Star Wars , Tv series like CSI and Heroes ... Basically everything I like. Yea So granted you're a geek for these like me , go check it out :D /

I was a lil scared of entering Blogger today. Realised that I downloaded some DEADLY VIRUSES WITH THE POWER TO KILL ALLLLLLLLL. Damn, shouldn't have watched too much por- ... portraits. Portraits .

I guess nothing really really important happened this week. Unless you count Ryan getting his hair cut = Olympic Games Ceremony. Also, No CCA this week , just Chemistry Tests. Though today since we had a lot of time, refurnished one half of the NCC room. Its pretty clean now I suppose. We wanna paint the room light green and hang Flags and achievements. But thats really gonna take much work. Maybe also carpeting of the floor. and a Air-Con if possible. :DD

Halo 3 on Legendary = Migraine Pain-in-the-ass . At least for me. But I cant let losers like Yang Shao Xuan who owns the Arbiter on Legendary look down on me. BRING ON THE FRIGGIN FLOOD YOU BAD-ASS PROPHET.

Lastly, I might be going into a SA1 intensive programme soon. Want to ace this exams so I can enjoy during June ( though highly unlikely ). So no more Halo, no more computer till the end of exams. 2009 , Year of Nic !!!

0 comments: