"Hi ! I'm kuanting !"
ROFL. never gets old.

Its Wednesday. The Third Day of the Third week of holidays. and the most homework filled. My first two weeks were screwed over by army men and the Malaysia Govt. apparently. I actually have half of my homework done. Gonna finish them by the end of the week. I'm a man with a plan.

I actually want to go out and catch a movie. Fill my social meter. Which is at 0% at the current moment.

Typical Replies include :
"Dun wan la, wait till transformers come out then say"
"lol I not free " ,
"rofl I not free " ,
"lmao I not free " ,
"*noreply*" ,

and yet everyone's pm: " Omg I'm decomposing "

Personally I don't want school to start. CSI: Miami two episodes a day. Mass effect playthroughs late into the night. Some homework here and there. Reading Mass Effect novels. Life is good.
On a side note: I finished all the Xbox Acheivements for Mass Effect. Which effectively makes me King of all Games. and ultimate video game dork ...

...
...
...


:D



ANYWAY , Heres a video of Jim Carrey doing an impression CSI:Miami .
Got me laughing lol.

0 comments: