I'm free ! From homework I mean. I just finished my Geography stack of Level Descriptors, girl-oriented school papers and the whole other load of crap. and to all those who had twice the amount of weeks I had for holidays and much less school activities, you can kiss my homework-free ass goodbye.

Still a little bummed about not getting the extra week though. Stupid Channel 8 reporter had to go rub it in. Translated : " Officials have confirmed that there will be NO extra holidays for students! Yes thats correct, NO holidays. " , the next morning on Chinese radio " So MOE has declared ... " If there were so many regulations might as well extend it for a few days, maybe about 2 or 3 ? ( I've heard that some MOE people do read student blogs)

so Transformers 2? Haven't caught it yet due to complications. Gonna watch with my family at Plaza Sing on Saturday. Where they have BIG SEATS. LOL. Critics say its bad. IGN gave it 2 stars. Couldn't get anything out of my friends other than "Megan Fox" *smiles* .

LOL , hell shes hot for sure. common topic in 3/5 backroom politics between me and pooven. Did you know she turned down the role of Wonder Women in a JLA movie? and if that wasnt worse enough she turned down Lara Croft, the Tomb Raider. Lara friggin Croft. You don't know whether to hate her or like her.

So Lastly, ... how about ...

A small section for Micheal Jackson? Many people seem say they grew up with the King of Pop, heck even Xiu Ming was ranting about how he changed music or something, but with all due respect, I kinda grew up thinking Micheal Jackson was kind of a pervert. It was disturbing at the very least. But anyway I appreciate what a good entertainer he was and the powerful music he showed the world. so R.I.P MJ. Sorry if I'm MEAN or anything. ( as if you didn't know that )



No.1 Uniform ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I forgot to brag about NCC Day parade on this post. ROFL. Next time!

0 comments: