Hello!I'm gonna be specifically emo-ish this post. so ... just a warning.

You know when sometimes god just throws shit at you ... and then sometimes its a lot of shit. Maybe sometimes he uses a M16S1 Rifle? This week I feel I've been hit by a bazooka. LOL ... Keep it emo , keep it emo

Yeah things that happen this week have been particularly shittish. Week started out fine , got to sit behind kevin and adriel and friends due to new seating. Talked with the Poo about T2 and Megan Fox, and about rumours that shes ... *gulp* ... a man. Which is not making things any easier ! * We've come to an agreement that its all a very very big lie. and Dont you be stupid and write something on my tagboard. Like , "But she's really a man !" >:O

Hmm, oh and there was the near-fainting. That was wednesday which was also NCC Day! An unbelievably uneventful NCC day. so much that I have absolutely nothing to post about it. Seriously. Nothing.

Anyway had P.E that day, and then ran my 6 rounds then had some exercise. Seemed ok at first then started to feel faint at the end of everything. Like some kinda 'crap grenade exploded in my head. Then bad luck had to add gastric pain to the mixture. and Taadaa ! You get me lying half-conscious feeling like a total loser . I'm probably not gonna justify my pain like some guy trying to show he's tough. "Omg De Pain could have killed me, I almost had a stroke bla bla bla " But I was feeling terrible.

Just to quote, Kevin Jie Kang Adriel etc. were very supportive. Kept insisting that they carry me back to class. But I have to thank them if not I really would have fainted right there. So yeah that was a pretty shitty day.

The next day, Jasmine JiaYi and friends were talking (I think). Then Mrs Chong had to seperate them. Kicked out Pooven beside me and placed Jasmine there. ROFL . Rmb its a Emo post! Yeah I mean its not terrible , just that I probably won't have someone to talk to alot in the future. unless I find a new interest in Maplestory (Left side) or ... bangs ??? ( Right side )

and to culminate it all Lady Luck had to give me one last slapintheface. Remember NCC Day Parade ? About how I was suppose to represent Anderson NCC '09 in the most prestigious annual parade in my No.1 uniform ? Yeah all thats been screwed. ( Tan Kuan Ting and Damian Chong laugh secretly behind their computers)

You guessed it , H1N1 strikes again. Fucking pigs. Doesnt give us holidays. Cancels my parade.

I was really really excited about doing the most awesome thing in my NCC life although I didnt really express it. Kinda like remember when you were like 5 and you were so excited about this upcoming birthday party, then ... the birthday girl like ... suddenly dies of Influenza ? Yea , the same feelings !

So as you can see , if you take the area under this post as one shit unit , my week was pretty much a gazillion values of crap. and Bless You for making this far in the post, most people would be playing Maplestory or DotA by now. ;)

Heres a gift to those who listened to my boring rants.
Note: This is 100% Real.

0 comments: