Yo! Feeling particularly geeky at the moment. So I'm gonna post some geek news. You might want to pass this unless your surname is like choong , khalid or gets 90+ for Geography. Which is not a compliment.

=> The Annual Singapore Toys, Games and Comics convention 09! ( SgTGCC for short ) I would say its like E3 , Comic Con and a toy gallery all rolled into 3 days of pure fun. For me at least. It will be kinda like those conventions held often in the States , but are very rare in Singapore. Those that I always dreamed of going since I was a developing geek. Ya so imagine my delight ! :D

=> Top comic writers from the states will be visiting. Newest line of Star Wars figures on gallery. The 501st legion will be there ! ( Y'know those guys in the stormtrooper outfits ) Not to mention Vader himself ! Iron Man ... Darth Maul ...

I'm not sure of most of the details. 14th to 16th August . Suntec City Exhibition Hall . All of them . LOL .

More info at http://www.singaporetgcc.com/

Did you know ...
Deadpool and Gambit Spinoffs just announced.

I finished 2 Mass Effect Novels in one week ?

Fanboys the Movie rocks !! :D:D:D

T3 is in the making. Megan Fox is not a man.

She's really really not a man.

0 comments: