Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars?

Hey guess what? Its my 300th post! I have no idea why that is important. Moving on!

Had EL papers 1 and 2 today. Thought that the they were pretty easy, especially Paper 2 which had like unbelievably straightforward questions. Went for lunch at Astons after that with Daryn, Deepak and Adriel, where I had an all out battle with the half-well beef steak. My new life motto summarises it the best:" As the going gets tough, the beef gets tougher". Mr Kamal had an extraordinary 5 hour lesson during which my ass burned as though in the 8th level of hell. Lust, Gluttony,Greed,Pride,Wrath,Sloth,Envy and "pain in the ass".

I can't believe I'm getting sick of Dragon Age. Oh that is such a crude way to comment on such a great game. I guess that it's tougher to really enjoy real-time roleplaying fantansy epics when all you're focused on is exams, homework, more exams and homework again. As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack incapable of experiencing any real love for video games" Wait, that is how the saying goes right?

Glenn got an Ipod Touch for his birthday. Damn. I wanna get something touch-screeny. Then again, what would I use it for? Tap-tap revolution? Maybe an Ipad. IGN recently had this article about how the Ipad is going to revolutionise the comic industry. Thought it was pretty cool. I also think the History Channel and Greek mythology is cool so ...

Speaking of minotaurs and demi-gods, I realise that many heroes have names like Perseus (Clash of the Titans), Theseus (and the minotaur), Achilles, Heracles(or Hercules). You know who else had a name like that? Syphilis and Herpes, the twin gods of sexually-transmitted diseases. ;) (I give myself a 4 upon 5.)

The NCC guys and some of Kuan Ting's close friends celebrated his birthday on Thursday. A "typical" NCC celebration if you will. We had some chocolate cake although I felt I was the only one that appreciated the cake. LOL. The rest of the guys were more focused on drowning KT in a sea of chocalate and blueberry jam. And hey, it would not be a NCC celebration without people leaping off wooden cupboards right? That said, a happy birthday to our beloved Seargent Major :)

Happy SA1-ing peeps.

0 comments: