Tiger Woods, Singapore style

Just wanted to post an interesting and 100% real anecdote. So it was raining heavily after afternoon lessons today around 5.30 p.m, a real downpour. I had just finished my chemistry SPA Skill 3 report and was ready to go home and have my break. Decided to take a taxi home. So I was just stoning at the back seat of the taxi as the taxi entered the CTE.

Just then, the balding yet surprisingly handsome Indian driver answers a call on his Nokia Xpress Music cellphone ( on one of those bluetooth accessories of course ). He spoke, alternating between Tamil and English and it was pretty obvious from the intimate language he was using, that he was talking to a lover of sorts. So I thought, " here's a real Romeo". and the next instant, he talks into the earpiece, " Eh sorry I have to hang up, my wife is calling me".

ROFL !!!

Life is truly interesting. So find joy in the small things in life, such as the cheating Indian taxi-driving uncle.

Gonna sleep now cause I'm so damn drained. In fact, the moment I literally entered the house and just slouched on the sofa, the taxi that was to bring me to my tuition centre horned outside of the gates. It doesn't get more unfortunate then that.

0 comments: