Ahh yes ... this week has been rather horrible ... let see ...
Sunday : It was my grandmother's bday , we went to my cousins hse for dinner and sing bday song ... Yea other than that , just studied for Eng Exam ...

Monday: Had quite easy english paper, after that went to zhi xiang's hse to study and play. His hse quite shuang ah , we played board games and wrote notes , played com ... Went back with xiu ming at about 4 pm ... Had a Good time man ...

Tuesday : Labour Day ( I almost go through labour ) My sis wanted borrow stuff ... I dun wan ... So she complained to dad ... Dad and Mum gave me a 3 hour lecture ... Then say alot of crap ... ( actually I go in one ear , come out another ear ) ... SO they CONFISCATED MY PHONE !!! Murder ... GAHHH !!! ... Hardly sleep that night ... Sry To everybody ... !!!

Wednesday : First day without phone ... So had P.E played dog and bone ... So farnie lor ... Xiu Ming crashed into joyce ... Had our first oracy ( Dean, Brandon and Justin rocked !!! ) the gals also like hui ling and jaslyn ... DnT last lesson ... so emotional ...

Thursday : Quite a good day ? ... Science in the library , Chinese slack lesson ... Eng oracy once more i presented my book ' Star Wars: The Rise Of Darth Vader' ... Its really nice ... We also sabo-ed people like pooven and willy , IPW I helped hui ling make blog ... yea then was Chi history exam I failed like hell , left few blanks but I FINISHED STRUCTURED QUESTIONS
After that went Ce , went home with zhi xiang and justin ...

Friday : What A damn eventful day !!! Had last oracy , Chris the gay was freaked out ... Nicholas Ng from 1/2 was being ' scolded' by classmates ... They were making a fool out of him ... huo gai lor ... Loser nia ... Science was kinda slack played star wars ... we actually went to rosyth school today but was chased out bcus they havaing oral ... So we went kopitiam eat ... then go zhi xiangs house study ... Mostly play com ... So i was kinda late like 5pm already ... So me and justin took 159 in the opposite direction ... We were like ' lols' then was like 5.30 liao ... So finally reached home at 6pm ... hai ...

0 comments: