Hies ... This is probably my last post before commiting suicide by choking on my chicken rice tomorrow ... Hmm , ytd had loads of fun with Justin and the gang , but you know what ... My dad almost murdered me ytd
I told him the results , he goes crazy ... my room taken away , my phone is confiscated ... I am grounded ( Must be back home by 2 ) My friends are indirectly taken away

Eng : Fail 49.5
Maths : B4
Sci : B4 ( Last in class )
Chi : C5
Hist : A2
Geog : A1
Art : B3
DnT : A2
Lit :C5

Well , It does suck ... You know what ... I called my mum overseas she was like thats not too good but can improve ... Work harder k ? ... I was like ok ok thank you ... My ah ma also say "Wah , Yao Jin Bu Hor ? Yao Nu Li ... " ( Must improve hor ? Must work hordder this term ! )

My dad was like what the hell ?! What is this ? you know your teacher called me today ! she told me all your shit results ... You know you are such an embaressment ! Why ?! You tell Me playing too much right !? Ok , I take away everything ... I am going to treat you like a p2 child ... See ah play too much !

So I am actually half dead now ... And what pissed me the most is that he tod my mum he never do anything he just making me improve ... I can't say anything ... Today I slept cus I was too tired doing my homework then he scolded me for not finishing my homework ... I was sorry - ing to him ... Haii I HATE MY FATHER ...

Rules :
1. Be back home by 2 pm everday
2. 3 exercises per day
3. Parents must take note of worksheets now and then
4. Read finish a book by end of the week
5. No computer , handphone and TV

6. No going out with friends
So ya ... Haishh

0 comments: