Yo ! ... My dad is not around once again ... Today was like tiring , interesting , fun and sad ...

Last night Zhi Xiang sent me a message ": Hey Nicholas , hope we can stand united . Cus now 1/5 is officially our enemy . Hope you understand , will tell you about it in school tomorrow . "
After that I was damn freaked out , then this morning ZX and the guys told me all about it larh ...

It was actually just a major misunderstanding between 1/3 and 1/5 over the Happy Toilet Project ... They were argueing with Victoria from 1/5 and stuff larh and then the guys thought that she was really kay - po and then some more about victoria falling into the toilet ?! Lols so now 1/3 and 1/5 are like enemies over this whole stuff ... I have like friends in 1/5 larh Kuan Omar and others ... Hope this goes over soon ...

Ms lim let us play scrabble in the library but in ended up playing mahjong ? Did Happy Toilet with Wing Sang Wan Ting And rest ... I ate instant noodles for lunch bleahx ... Then left for Yio Chu Kang Stadium at 12 pm

Before that we bought lots of snacks from " Cheers " ... Had somewhat like party lah at the stadium . It was like so fun there larh ! ... We settled down then Zhi Xiang scolded me for eating the snacks too early ( I was HUNGRY !!! ) ... Lots of Humour larh throughout the Sports Carnival ... Chatted with Ms Lim And then I was also very retarded larh today ... At the end of the carnival we picked up the rubbish ( as NCC cadets ) ... went home with Zhi Xiang , It was my first time at the new Bus Interchange at AMK Hub its so cool ...

Feeling depressed these few days but being with the guys makes my day so much better
Justin is off for Thailand tonight ... Byee ...

0 comments: