C.R.A.P. So pissed. Was trying to download Avril Lavigne Song, ended up downloading 17 virus. These jackasses. Desperately trying to find a free Virus Removal program so my dad won't screw me if he finds out. The last time he paid like 25 US bucks to buy a removal program bcus of the same problem and lectured me like **** . ... These BLOODY pop-ups are killing my friggin brain cells bit by bit

This week was fun in weird way ... Well on Monday 2/3 got a seat change. Sat beside Jaini for awhile bt Ms Ng decided to move me back to beside Justin at the back of the class. This way there's actually someone to look over him less his mental unstableness acts up again and he actually hurts someone. LOL joking joking. Anyway the new seating is quite ns cus we practically can do alot of crap at the back w/ the tr noticing. We actually finished a box of sweets in one History lesson today.

Tuesday had ICT. Came back and found out Omar had did *something* lol shall not elaborate. Its damn embarrassing. Anyway I got like pissed OFF. He went off to hide in the toilet and I was searching for his to-be-dead body. So some NCC guys followed me to go rape him. Eventually found him and raped him ONE time. Went back . Decided to rape him again in 2/5. Especially when Jerome was like ultra horny on that day or smth. haha, so we did what we did. Somehow I wasn't like satisfied until I sat down and thought of how funny it was lol. Here are the many rape pics taken by Ng JJ. Only a few cus the rest are like R21 material.


Step 1 : Grab


Step 2: Rape






Of course some of us also kena. LOL

In the end raped him about 4 times in 2/5.

Now damn siannn ... What was supposed to be fun stay-up-all-night got screwed up by idiots who have nth better to do than create viruses. Arghh ...

0 comments: