I'm back ppl . LOL , sry I couldnt post. Could'nt on my com at all , cus of the viruses . Have to ask my uncle to come fix tmr . Anyway impt things . PDS Speech Day Performance ! I like ... got in ! So did Kuan Ting , Deepak , Jerome , Damian and Omar ! and Ryans the reserve ! Ya so quite hyped bout it . Been Practising alot . Apparently so much that my bloody umbrella kena-ed dismantled. Been having PDS rehearsals for the past 2 weeks for now. Learned new arm drills : Champagne , Sea Game , Forward Exchange etc . The whole thing itself is quite cool lah .

Today was NCC ROD day . The day when the sec 4s pass on their duties to the sec 3s . The most wonderful day for the sec 3s in their whole NCC life. As for their duties , I think its quite good cept for Syazuan .

Imran the CSM
Jia Chin the DSM
Vivegan the Part C PS ... Our Platoon Seargent
Aravind the Part B PS
Vishnu the Part A PS
Jefferson the Discipline head
and Syazhuan the PDS and PnP head ( damn wasted )

I think its cus his PDS drills are the best . Therefore , they put him as PDS head . (History screws up my mind. ) People are also reconsidering their dream posts . Deepak wants to be CSM now, Jerome wants to be DSM and Damian wants Part B PS as he thinks he will go crazy trying to teach the 'cockup' sec 1s. I might want to be Discipline Head bt I'm still hoping for DSM.

Other than NCC. Monday had maths trail . Went around school finding questions for sec 1s . I gave them a friggin screwed up question. Involves Finding the volume of a table to the volume of a ledge. Using a ruler . LOL . They are so SCREWED . others like Pooven asked them to find specific books in the library and compare their reference no. ...

A video of PDS at Deyi performing . I can only dream of becoming as pro as the guy at front .

0 comments: