I feel accomplished .I assembled my lil bro's com all by myself. :) yay . As reward I get to use the notebook for the rest of the night. anyway bought onerepublic's ' Dreamin out loud' album last saturday. way Awesome songs. Especially erm ' Mercy ' , ' All We Are ' , 'Stop and Stare' etc . Apologize is overplayed , especially when its the favourite song of the guy siting beside you. i still like it though .

Went thru digestion for this week's science. and Whenever Mr Chan talks about the topic , its like a constant insult to xiu ming lah . I seriously couldn't stop laughing when he was talking about ' fats '. " fat is used to make hormones . fatty acids and glycerol . " ( omg i'm laughing to myself ) There was one time when he asked us to swallow our saliva and feel our throats. Then xiu ming said he couldnt feel anything. Then I started laughing again. then after that Mr Chan admitted that it was ' because there is too much fats on his throat ' . No offense to you xiu ming . Just find it funny .

For Eng , the lessons were quite fun this week. bt on wednesday nearly made mr khoo cried in inspiretown . Actually I slept for like half the lecture. I was TIRED ! Then for Chinese we had to prepare a skit for the Wei Zheng and Tang Tai Zhong thingy . It was quite fun lah . I drawed some retarded emperor that looked like santa claus . Hong Lao Shi has fun ways of teaching chinese. Ya so Xiu Ming was the emperor that killed a bird. I cracked up again when the paper bird suffocated inside Xiu Ming's t-shirt . ROFL ( I'm laughing again . )

Won a Toblerone Bar during Geography . Mr fadzly lessons seriously are fun lah . Except that he's quite fierce . But other then that his lessons rock . History Test was screwed mans . I sort of chionged the whole thing. I wrote the first question until damn zi si bt had no time to write much for the 2nd one .

Wednesday during NCC , the sec3s were not around so me, omar, damian, ryan, jerome, deepak, and kuanting got to practise the formation with mark VI on our own. It was also a friggin gay training with an extra dose of pants pulling by everyone. Kuan Ting's and Jerome's were the funniest . Will not go into detail . anyway Mr fadzly got injured while playing soccer so we had to end early . Friday was a little more fun . The sec 3s took over for the first time. Had talks with vivegan b4 going to practise PDS performance . Bonded a lil more with the specs b4 dismissal. I was like lamenting on going to KFC cus I was quite sian of it. It ended being quite nice. You know how girls like to put tiny words at the end of posts ? lets try that .

Spicy Chicken Wings + hot chick at the corner = GOOD ... lol . Deepak and Omar you should know what i mean .

0 comments: