damn tired now . Just had Speech Day PDS performance today ! The performance itself was like friggin awesome, although the rehearsals were like pretty crappy.

" The Part B's were excellent" - Syazhwan/ Zhi Bin .

" Very good . Very good , boys . " - the Guest of Honour and Mrs Poh. LOL .

hahaha. And the Part C's rocked as well , although they said themesleves that they were not very good . Altogether , the damn performance like owned . After that slacked around NCC room b4 mr Ng let us go up to the hall to see the performance. It was quite nice , especially band and choir :) . The Big Bird ( Na Da Niao / Nathaniel ) was like siao lah , damn pro on the drums. The lil sec 1 ATC members were v. extra , bt retardedly funny . I lk laughed my ass off watching the lil guy in the cape. After the performance, we had to help stack chairs and peel off stickers ... Was allowed to go at around 7.30 . Then me , ryan , jerome and KT went to Macs to eat bt was too crowded . Then jerome took us one big round around AMK central to KFC ... -.- ... Managed to squeeze into some chairs in KFC . Then went home after eating at like 9.

Other impt things this week. I like lost my HP on the SBS bus ? So suay while getting off the bus my phone dropped on the chair , out from my pe shorts. Then I got down and realized it and the bus driver drove away ... so went home and called my phone . Luckily this random bt kind malay guy found it and so me and my dad went to collect from him . Then I realized that there are such kind ppl . lol

Mr Chan was being insulting to Xiu Ming this week again. I learnt that Endothermic = Cold To Touch . Cold = Not Hot . therefore, Xiu Ming = Endothermic . hahs jk once again my fat friend . Mid Years around the corner , must start qiong-ing now ppl! damn tired now bb .

0 comments: