Ah the joy of sleeping at 3 and waking up at 1. well today was the guides campfire . But b4 that went to LAN with jerome, deepak and xiu ming. Really fun . I think I can be as pro as them soon if I train more. played for a few hours then KT, edwin and JJ came to join. Only played one game bt it was screwed ... for the opponent. JJ dunno what he thinking go chiong our base, ended up getting killed by me. Since I killed early i managed to kill xiu ming and KT as well LOL. I think that was the main reason. Then continued to kill them until me, jerome and edwin won. ( Edwin followed Jerome cus he scared die -.- )


After that, went quickly to KFC to get changed and have a fast dinner. went to sch on taxi with XM and JJ. When we reached, there was actually a tower for us to pass through. Scared that we might all crash, I told XM not to cross. lol ya so the thing started soon after that. Started with some dance by the guides. (so gonna suan cheryl lim abt that.) and also the scouts were rushing to the stage like mad perverts. God get a life boys. Then there was a supposedly unstable guy from RI attempting what I can only infer was possession by ghosts? He was flinging his arms like mad and twisting here and there. we almost called the police in.


the rest of the campfire was quite ns,cept i think the people were abit verly enthu. There was one part where Damian went up on stage to dance. Me and KT deepak they all laughed SOOO hard. ya it was quite fun lah. Cept when Mrs Poh went up the stage, a little part of me became quite mad.


Bintan trip in 2 days! The rooms look really comfortable and cool. Rooming with Khalid and KT !! Hoped that XM and Damian could come but still, we're gonna have fun .


Some cool Death note and DotA pictures.

0 comments: