Today was unbelievably sucky. Morning walking up the main staircase suay kena caught by principal about my pants. She insisted I pull my pants higher. so I pulled really high but it still dropped to normal cus it was quite loose (meaning no matter how I pull it will still drop) ... so I told her it couldn't be pulled any higher. Apparently she got really pissed off. " I don't believe you cannot pull higher". She actually thinks I'm defying her or smth. Come on lah. Anyway, "He can't go to flag-raising like that". And so I didnt.

Told to stand outside the GO after flag-raising. Cus "he can't go to class like that. This is absolutely unaccpetable." Ya so stood there for like 2+ hours. Helped teachers carry books and stuff. Then saw Mr Ang, asked me to go home to change my pants. so I told him I had a NCC activity so he let me stay in school till 12. But still cannot go to class. Then I daydreamed for another 2 hours until IMT started. Seriously, its not fun at all. Screwed my day up.

IMT was quite ok lah. With people like Damian and Chin getting 2/20 and 0/20.
"May I know who is Chin Zhuo Sheng?"
Then I already started clapping cus I thought he got a marksman.
"How you shoot ah? Why you get 0/20 ? "

Hmm other things. Got back report book alr. L1R5 is 11. Oh ya ytd went to Old Folks for CIP. Quite Fun lah. got some perverted old lady violating Kevin's ass. We did with 2/4 and their dance was v.nice. Cept watching Damian actually dancing made me laugh like hell. On the way back discussing abt whether the aunty will chase after Kevin anot.

Holidays start loh ! Bt got one whole shit load of HW ! And chinese remedial ! But at least get to go LAN soon . Woo! ~

0 comments: