Yo. well Mid Years just finished. been slacking like hell .

After Lit that day Deepak, Omar,Jerome we all went to LAN to celebrate. Thats when I kena addicted to Dota. Been playing since but I'm still noob lah compared to them.

My english damn pro can lols. Functional - 26/30 man. A2
Then others like History. 2nd in class. *grin* A1
Maths is B3 which is quite good since I tot I screwed the paper up bad.
Science is like shitty lah. Marking scheme is strict. but still A2.
Chinese - Fail ..... 47/100
Geography is A1 . Jerome shut up.
Lit is just pass . 25/50.

Ya thats all lor. Its quite good actually.

Then for post-exam we went to Singapore Discovery Centre. Quite boring cept for the Wii . Then we learnt abt taekwondo and how the taekwondo master looks like jerome. Then also had inline skating. Do you know that Xiu Ming actually skates quite well?! Probably cus he has a Centre Of Gravity.

and a Happy birthday to Deepak.

0 comments: