Its Morphin Time !
Tyrannousaurus Rex !
Saber Tooth Tiger !
Haha, I'm Stressssssssed up mans. And I'm getting thru life with stuff like that ;)
I shldnt even been posting sia. T.T
Geog A24 , SS Ws , Geography Test, Chem Practical Test Graph
English Compre , Chi Compre and 2 Physic Ws
My list for the week ... :O
and I even spent the last two hours playing lego .
Lol nah I havent been driven to that point.
I was actaully building a lego model of Rogue Shadow frm The Force Unelashed.
I will post pics tmr , as well as promised pics of my SW collection.

I want to spend time doing our stuff man.
All I can do nowadays is HW. I cant even use that bit of slack time.
I want to practice my elec.guitar skills and learn more songs.
I want to build more models.
I want to DotA .
But nooooooooooo. Sch doesnt allow that.

And I realise I dun really post whats happens in life much lol.
Lets see. During CME on Thursday got chosen to do some skit on values.
I was thinking to myself ' scarly I as suay as last year. haha .No la No la. "
and Mrs Chong was like " Thirty... three " then I slap my head.
Last year was 23 the sway number .
This year is 33 , still the sway number.
Sway until like the tree . Hahahaha . Me and lame jokes.

Friday before NCC we kinda had this Pull ups competition .
With Zhou Yang , Yong Liang , Jian Kun , Wei Le Chee Ian and the NCC gang.
Very depressing la , for me KT jerome and Chee Ian.
Everyone 10 10 10 , I first time 7 , then 5 3 3 3 .
I think my team lost in the end . Bt e purpose was more to train la.
Then NCC had PT AGAIN. Napfa mock test Led by Don ELC .
I got A for most cept C Broad Jump . That means pass .
But if I didnt do 53 Inclined Pull ups instead of normals.
It would definitely be different la.
Then we did some CRAZY pt. 'Hahaha' Crazy .
We ran a rather long distance arnd Ang Mo Kio .
Surprisingly I wasn't faint lol and stayed in front somemore.
Ended with mega crunches marathon.
I have to say Mr Eu makes PT quite enjoyable ;) .

Btw I'm really getting into this heavy metal shit.
My new addition to favourite bands is Metallica. lol
My guitar tr introduced me some bands and I really like Metallica.
I like seeing the lead singer manage guitar solos and sing. Skill .

I shall end with my all time favourite and original joke by yours truly.
2 peanuts were walking down a road. One died.














Thats actually the end of the joke. Bye.

0 comments: