Wazzup people. Happy belated CNY !!
Just came back frm Malaysia for tuan yuan fan ;)
Though it was more like dinner-with-duck-and-prawns + $200.
And I had to miss the first taking over NCC session T.T ...

I think my reunion dinner in Singapore was more enjoyable.
I thought the Yu Sheng part was damn amusing.
All the aunties were wishing their sons daughters kuai zao nan/nu peng you
then I was giggling down there. hahas
Mahjong-ed with all my grandaunties late into the night until they a lil pek chek :p .
I think the fun part was when I played Garena-ed for awhile.
And my uncles and cousins gathered arnd betting whether my team will win -.-
yea so by the end of the three days I was arnd 300 bucks richer ;D .

Past few weeks have been hectic. Bt still enjoyable.
New friends are fun to hang out with.
and truthfully the only subject I dun get is Geog >< .
Maybe its cus Pooven and I spend our time making stupid jokes.
"What is vulcanicity?" Boiling/ Hot water .
Hahaha judge me all u want. We actually laughed to tears on that one.

What do you call a prawn with 2 legs?


Lame sia.

0 comments: