HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS to 2 of my bestest NCC brothers in the world...

Ryan Ong Kang Rui 14.2.94
and Jerome Lim Jit How 18.2.94 ;D

Hahas yes, thanks for always being there and cheering people up .
I always enjoy myself when I spend time with the both of you.

Thanks to Jerome for being the typical spastic fag I know but always cheering people up when they need to and making me laugh like mad. For being the only special person I can open up to and be retarded with all the time. and enjoy being a mega retard at that. and I don't think I can find a person with so much similar interests and obsessions as me . Like ever .

Thanks to Lame Sia for always being there as a close friend. A very very close friend at times. Thanks for telling some of your jokes when I was thought I was lame. And for a special friendship that no other 2-legged-prawn can replace.

and both of you for sexually harassing me occasionally.

But truthfully I will say that I wont find another pair of spastic guys in the universe that Nic will love spending time with more. ;)

Happy birthday bros.

0 comments: