We'll write a song , that turns off the lights
When both boy and girl start suddenly shaking inside ...
Just close your eyes. :)


I am currently on the task of waiting for my Macdelivery meal.
Decided to blog in the mean time.
Just had some pretty tough games of DotA. Though I kinda owned in all 3 :p
Friends were flaming friends. Kinda Heartbreaking for me T_T
Hate it when this shit happens.
Thought some good old blogging could cool me down.

SO ! Lets talk about recent events.
Today was a really drowsy day.
We were taught by Mr Ernest Yu during Physics
Because of Mrs Christine Hui's langa accident.;p
Erenest Yu is really quite a good tr. Very Funny indeed.
sorta slept thorughout Eng. I slept at 2 on the previous night finishing compre.
Maths was interesting. Pooven and I were having our usual talk.
The identity of Mrs Hui's assailant, Heroes ...
then the Jap guys came into class. We called them " Goku" and "Roly-Poly" ;)

NCC was the typical. Onslaught of drills. Really tiring for me actually

Pooven introduced a new comedy series. Big Bang Theory.
ITs pretty humorous u can find it on Youtube.
I guess what makes it nice to watch is that we can relate to the nerds.
Cus we're kinda like them too :p /
"We", excluding me . I'm cool . Hwarrrghhh !!!! >:(

My dad bought 'Heroes' Season 3 Villains Dvd from Thailand.
Its Sooooooooooo Addictive.
I'm interested to know who gets new powers. Especially Ando.
I have newfound love for Sylar and Elle. ;D
Oh Elle ...


In the show, she kinda plays the badass.


With electrostatic abilities, being able to generate electricity and stuff.



But tell me who doesn't love the electromagnetic badass gal?

0 comments: