And it was all yellow ...

Abt 15 mins till Smackdown starts so I decided to take this time to post abt my week. Has been an eventful week , feelings kinda fluctauting throughout the week, but happy now , and as always.

Monday didnt have common test as scheduled so went home early for Science Tuition. Realised that my tuition teacher -> Halo fan as well. then actually after tuition I played co-op with him :D
Few games only though , discipline myself not to play much during weekday.

Talking of discipline I think I may on the road to free-ing myself of DotA addiction. Ya Its true.
I havent played in 5 days straight , and I don't even have the urge to play , now , maybe forever. Hurrah ;DDD

Then on Thursday , went for newspaper collection as a CIP event. Grouped with Zihang, Kenneth , Poo and Ryan. I thought it was an enjoyable experience , really crappy , really funny , really humbling. Zihang Pooven I talked abt crazy dual-wielding aunties . -.- In the lift the whole grp went crazy abt some insect that dropped outta the newspaper stack. Expression on Pooven's face was PRICELESS .

and Friday my family left for KL for my sister's math competition, in which , she got 2nd runner-up . :DDD Great for her. Further proves the fact the intelligence runs in my family. But that also means I'm home alone . Hahas. It has been ok so far. Though really expensive.

I have to wake up earlier for my morning tuition to take MRT and Buses to Bugis.
Had to buy my own breakfast .
Took a taxi home cus I was severly sick.

To make a point , Its nice to be home alone , but not when your'e sick as hell.

Thankfully I went out to buy some Panadol. Soothed me down greatly.
Made my own porrridge for lunch. You know I nvr really always finished my meals but it seems that you're more encouraged to finish it when you do things yourself. Its quite healthy.

Kinda felt depressed at home so asked Jerome Ryan and Xiu Ming out for a movie, "Paul Blart, Mall Cop " . Quite a funny and nice movie in my opinion , alot of Parkour stunts and man, Paul Blart is one funny-ass mall cop. I encourage people to watch it . Had some subway dinner .

Furthermore , I've been trying to use this alone time to plan out my game plan for this year. Doing my timetable so far. Reading some quotes.

KK I'm like 10 mins into Smackdown alr. Only like 1-2 more weeks to Wrestlemania. Woot!

0 comments: