Let our lonely hearts collide .
Let us live this live together ...

WAZZUP! These few days have been pretty great in my opinion.
So I got like 12 for L1r5 this term. Though I felt it was really slackish effort.
On my part for most. Thus , I have resoluted .
  • I must chiong for HCL. Must pass by Mid-Year
  • A1s for Sciences and Maths
  • Achieve better results for English
  • No computer for weekdays

Good to have goals once in awhile right?

So it was X country 09' on Friday. I did like a mega series of stuff.

Day started with my dad picking up 'Driel and Pooven frm MRT. Was warning Pooven to not crap in the car :p . Initially kept pace with Wai KEN ! in the middle. Started to slow down and ran with Pooven for the second half of the cross country. In the end I managed to reach Ken and Arvin though they chionged in fronta me.

Proceeded to AMK Hub for Brunch with Adriel, Poovie , Xiu Ming and cliche. Had our predecided LAN game at GS :O. So enriching! It was arnd 3 months sicne my last visit.

Good Times, good times.

After that , Pooven and I went to catch " Race to Witch Mountain" with ZiHang and gang. Mega lame show. And expectedly after so many years frm leaving WWE, The Rock still behaves like a wrestling star. He's a taxi driver in Vegas for love of Christ.

Unrealistic scenario - State of the art Extra-Terrestrial Assassin can take on the entire United States army base with 10,000 tanks but dies to The Rock in a fighting scene. I'm PRETTY sure he could annihilate The Rock with a single shot from his gun.

Ok so that was that, took a MRT straight after to Woodlands Checkpoint to meet Adriel, Omar Shiddiq and Gerald for some good old JAMMIN ! Took a bus to some ulu shopping centre with a Jamming Studio inside. It was pretty stuffy and cramp , but cosy. I thought it was quite a fun experience, no longer to I have to limit my volume to 1. I kinda hope the band thing works out.

Omar - Drummer
Gerald - Singer/ Guitar
Adriel and Nic - Guitarists
Daryn - Bass

After that was done , took a drowsy MRT ride back to AMK. Slept at 10 for I was too tired.

Tired alr. I shall post about my Saturday Trip to Plaza Sing with XM next time. :)

0 comments: