Aha! Its my first human interaction since Friday Afternoon. Thats cause I've been sucked into the universe of Mass Effect. Or " The Attican Traverse " . For the past 48 hours . Apparently. I lose touch with reality when I play these kinda games. I still remember cutting off all human contact during the Oblivion period for about a week. Ahh. Good Times. I guess I shouldn't say too much of the game other than the fact that its pretty awesome. The geekiness will kill you. and you might die.

Truthfully? I kinda disliked it for the first few hours. It was difficult as hell. Even for an experienced Halo player myself. Or absolute geek in layman terms. Sure as hell do not know how those kids in America play this. But it got easier past the first 10 hours. You gotta Hone your skills. Its a breeze now. and that coupled with the overdose of sci-fi and graphics makes it awesome.

Onto the real world. Apparently. Anw I'm blogging instead of playing now because I just practiced on my elec. guitar. I call it the Bend-Your-Strings-Until-Your-Finger-Bleeds-And-Develops-Blisters-Until-You-Cannot-Play-Xbox-And-Must-Blog-To-Past-Time guitar effect. Why I'm playing guitar at 4 in the morning? How would I know. Like it would affect the neighbours.

So. I caught " angels and demons " with Xiu Ming Jerome and Shing Yi people after Exams. Which by the way was so depressing. The after-exam period. Normally I would feel relieved mans. Don't really know whats going on. Maybe the stress has overwhelmed me and has consumed my consciousness. Sobs.

Anw. The show was pretty nice. Very interesting. You gotta have Jerome explain certain motivations in the movie bt its pretty good. Catch It. Like how the damn camerlengo caught fire at the end and burned. Oh noes its a spoiler .

Apparently I just noticed the time on the computer screen. Its 4.45 . Sleep Time. I shall post more on post-exam activities. More on MassEffect. Touch Rugby. NCC perharps? Oh and there's a 50% chance of LAN ...

0 comments: