Work Hard Play Harder

Yo. Blgging to past the time basically. So ... yesterday was Geography and Higher Chinese Paper one. Two I mean. Studied for the wrong damn thing the day before. But no fret, given my chinese capabilities I'm confident of passing this time. Though I didnt completely finish my summary of perfectness but STILL ...

Geography was definitely the worst of them all. I realised that ... I have a tendency ... to screw up any thing ... that I put hell lot of effort into? I mean , I missed One Episode of CSI and Criminal Minds , spent most of my weekend making those notes and yeah I totally F**ked up. I think its cause I think too much about it and panicked. Screwed up. So yea I wont be doing that no more. Relaxing. I'm glad if a score at least a B for Geog.

Today was much more better, SS and Chem. Basically just scanned through SS notes and remembered 2SDPPC only and guess what. It was a breeze with ... 10 minutes to spare. Hows that for relaxing.

Chem. ( I'm sooo gonna be flamed for this ) It was pretty easy. Surprised when people said it was very difficult. Even amMonia. Didnt bring calculator so I lost 2 marks for wrong calculations at the mass question. So I'm thinking SA1 = 68/70 . Lol. Fine lets be more humble . 67/70.

Btw I bought the Vintage Rock 2009 Album. I think its really nice. Old school songs are definitely way better than modern bands. The only one that I still feel has skill are Metallica, Megadeth and definitely A7X. Dragonforce can go f**k themselves. Lastly ... ( Don't Support Piracy ! ).

Hmm. So I'm taking a short break today. Hoping the damn tests would just fly past. 7 days left. Man after that I'm really gonna go on geek spree again. Getting my 18 year old Chinese Friend Mr Zheng to help me buy Mass Effect. oh plus Fable II DLC. But I'm telling myself for me to achieve that I gotta ace my exams. So Yea , Work hard Play harder. Hope that helps people. 7 days left to salvation.

0 comments: