Hooray !

So I decided to blog ... waiting for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to install in my BRAND NEW computer. By the way, did I mention that ? That my old motherboard was corrupted and that my uncle brought me to Sim Lim Square to buy parts for a NEW computer WHICH .. I personally assembled myself under the guidance of my uncle ? ... I doubt so :)

So therefore, with the single purpose of showing off ... here are some of the new features of my new computer ( as much as I can recall ). Intel DDR Core-2-Duo Processor. GeForce 9600 Series Graphics Card. Wireless MicrosoftKeyboard and Gaming Mouse. LG 19 inch LCD Display Screen. In other words, my computer looks friggin awesome.

Oh and theres the added bonus of learning how to assemble a computer. ( Its pretty simple actually ) My uncle hopes for me to join the technological sector when I grow up ... I'm still considering though. My real passion lies in science fiction , video games ...

Back to the real world, some events throughout the week ...
  • Brought the Part As to their IMT with RYAN the PART B PS.
  • Singapore Toy Games and Comcis Convention 09 , there will defintiely be a post about this but I'm still busy at the moment. Check out Jerome's or Xiu Ming's blogs for a recap !
  • Completed GTA 4
  • Had Omar and Ryan come over to my house on Thursday for the English Project , whereby Omar totally ignored the limits of social boundaries
  • Jay-Z called and asked to mentor me
  • I declined

Oblivion has finished loading ... More in the following weeks. May the Force be with you.

0 comments: