When all else fails, Nicholas does'nt

"Hey! Do you know why people are saying that Blogger sucks ? Because it really does ! Ha-ha-ha " ~ tankuanting

Lol once again, another inspiring quote from our ever-vigilant CSM. Just felt like blogging for the week now.

This week was literally pumped up with NCC. Like a whole serum of NCC was injected into Time the Entity itself. and it mutated to create a destructive force capable of annihilating my homework time.

Flag-bearer training was an important part of this week certainly. Case you don't know, once again Nicholas the Discipline head has been chosen to represent NCC in yet ANOTHER prestigious parade. and YES this time Swine flu is not involved. all facts aside, Jerome and I are NCC representatives for this year's NDP school parade. May not be very prestigious to you but it certainly is to me at least. So watch out for the NCC flag on Friday guys. More importantly, check out the guy bearing it.

On tuesday I accompanied the Part B Platoon Seargent Ryan to the Sec 1 trainfire course. I gotta say, its the most I've bonded with the Part As since the beggining of the year. It started out as Seargent, and ended with Seargent Nicholas . Another thing I gotta say is that some of the Sec 1s have a Shit-Load of Attitude. Hopefully under my care, they will change. Then again I felt accomplished getting the rest of them to behave ... disciplinededly. lol. Once again Nicholas the Discipline head to the rescue.
PS. Checking out Ryan scolding them. Its like many dangerous threats I would say. Cool lol.

Academically, there was this incident on wednesday if I'm not wrong. lol Humiliated Myself man. Ms Mok asked me to remove the drop of NaOH left in the pipette and then I couldn't rememeber anything. Blank. Like Omar's SS Notes. Wah, it was truly a hell load of scolding man. If that wasn't worse enough she went around joking about it . You can literally imagine the embaressment lol. But I'm always one to bounce back from adversity. I'll just take it as another "learning it the Ms-Mok-Will-Literally-Murder-Me way" experience.

I really don't think I should post much, I have to get up at 530 to have the NDP Parade Dry run. More like the I-enjoy-making-people-wake-up-early-and-deprive-them-of-sleep Run. It "really sucks to the core man" as someone would say.

0 comments: