"Yo, Joe ! "

G.I Joe is just AWESOME. truly truly awesome. I can't seem to think of the last movie that was as purely awesome as G.I.Joe. and to quote the movie, " Evil never looked so good". Baroness aka Sienna Miller is beautiful. Even more so than Megan Fox. ( Complain on my tagboard tyvm ) I would say that Megan Fox is hot but Sienna Miller is beautiful. See the difference. Anyways, I think her spectacles attract me or something. Baroness, the Bespectacled Badass Cobra Hottie.




Lol I just have so much to say. I never knew much about the franchise initially just that it was some kind of fanbase itself. Kinda like Star Wars. the toys and comics and all. and Definitely there was a sense of fanboy-ism throughout the movie.

On the topic of Snake-eyes, the ninja assasin clad in black. The actor who portrayed him, Ray Park, was the same actor who portrayed Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1, who is my one and only all-time favourite Star Wars character. Coincidentally, he seems to portray silent, powerful badasses in all my favourite movies. I literally cheered in his first apperance. Then followed on to imitate him after the movie, much to the annoyance of other people in the cinema.









I enjoyed the other characters as well though. My favourite scenese were definitely ...

The encounter between Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow. Both times.




Baroness' scene atop the Eiffel Tower.


The chase through Paris



I give this movie 4/5 stars. 1 for Baroness. 1 for Snake-eyes. 1 for the non-stop action and 1 for the interesting conflicts and back stories. Especially the Snake-eyes vs Storm Shadow Conflict. Definitely a movie worth watching, If you're deciding between Up and GI.Joe, choose the one with the hot bespectacled chick. :D

0 comments: